Official OS 188.8.131.524 Verizon
– Push to Talk support has been enabled.
– Near Field Communication (NFC) feature has been enabled.
– Improved home screen responsiveness reduces touch screen lockups.
– Trackpad will respond the first time when touch screen is used to maximize or minimize the icon application grid and trackpad is clicked.
– Opening an application and pressing the Back key will no longer cause the application switcher to appear.
– Cursor will acknowledge and react by stopping scrolling when reaching the end of the screen. – No longer receive an “uncaught exception” error.
– Proper rendering when scrolling within the Universal Search feature.
– Turning off the wireless connection will not cause the device to restart unexpectedly.
Email, Messaging and Web
– View SMS text messages or emails in their entirety.
– When sending an SMS text message that extends to two pages, all text will appear correctly.
– Text messages appear properly with the ability to download attachments, if applicable. – View Folders within the Messages application (Menu > View Folder).
– Turning Geo-location on and off will no longer affect the browser application performance.
– Maintain data service when moving from foreign network coverage to home network coverage.
– When ending an incoming voice call, your smartphone will remain active. – Receive incoming calls without interruption.
– While on a call, pressing Menu > Add Participant will properly place an additional call.
– Successfully log in with your BlackBerry ID when connected to your corporate Wi-Fi network.
– The device will remain connected to WWAN after downloading a file using VZAccess Manager and disconnecting the device from your computer.
– City ID information displays properly with a contact’s company information within the Phone application.
Download lewat PC
Download Klik Sini Cuuy
Posted by CIKO for Blacksite